Reimbursement Claims

JINS does not work directly with any insurance providers, however, you can claim reimbursement with our itemized receipt, if your insurance plan covers out-of-network providers like us!

Here are the direct links to file a claim with some insurance providers.

Please contact your insurance provider directly to check your eligibility and benefits.

Itemized Receipts

Online and In-Store Orders

Please send us a picture of your sales receipt here. Or, you can ask our store staff to issue your itemized receipt for you.


We accept both HSA (health savings account) and FSA (flexible spending account) as forms of payment for any prescription eyewear, as long as the accounts are affiliated with a major credit card.

JINS is not responsible for issues with the approval or refund transactions made through HSA/FSA cards.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!